|Season 2||Episode Guide|
|“||We are so happy, for another season of Fairest of The Mall and so ready to see Gwen and her friends get the taste of real life, meeting new people, and making new friends - Disney Channel is marvelously happy to be producing this series, I'm so happy to be writing brand-new episodes/ directing and co-producing the show - We have come so far - Shame it's ending with a fourth season!||”|
—Gary Marsh at Disney Upfront 2017
November 2, 2018
''Season 4 sees Gwen and her friends all grown-up, still balancing every-day life of being a teenager, whilst handling all of the Mall - Or as you know it - Fairest of Them All! However, each of the characters will get a taster of the real world, making new friends and enemies, having crossovers with over shows and so much more. Nonetheless, the gang stands together and faces this like family''.
To be added....
- Main article: Episode Guide
Confirmed Dates Edit
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
- 1. 02/11/2018 Happy New Year!
- Cecilia Balagot as Gwen
- Adam Irogien as Finn
- Raini Rodriguez as Nicky
- Sierra Mccormick as Bethany
- Larry Joe Campbell as Manager Buccer
- John West as Nicolas
- Piper Cruda as Kasey
- Alex Kapp Horner as Mrs Pierce
- Matt Champagne as Mr Pierce
Guest Cast Edit
- Noah Centineo as Drake
Special Guest Cast Edit
- Dove Cameron as Maddie Rooney
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter-Carter
- Gary Marsh as Felix
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- The show will end after this season
- Filming began on December 5, 2017 and concluded on April 16, 2018.
- This will be the shortest season of the show, with only 13 episodes.
- Barry is no longer part of the main cast as of this season.